- Firstly you need to select the amount of openings (or apertures) you require from the dropdown boxes provided. You have the option of up to 4 across and 4 down.
We will cut your mount to the exact sizes you specify so your aperture sizes will need to be slightly smaller than your images (otherwise your images will fall through the apertures). We recommend that you measure the width and height of your images in millimetres and then subtract 6 millimetres from both dimensions. For example, if one of your images measures 150 millimetres by 200 millimetres, subtract 6 millimetres from both dimensions:
150 - 6 = 144
200 - 6 = 194
and enter 144 amd 194 in the height and width boxes for the aperture corresponding to this image. You can also select either a rectangle or oval shape for your apertures.
- If all your openings are going to be the same you can use the option to the right of the aperture layout section. To use this simply enter the width and height of your aperture and then make sure the "All openings" option is ticked, and then click on "Update sizes", this will then update with your chosen size.
- Once you have added your sizes click on the "next" button to select your mount style and colour. You have the option of either a single or double mount. If you would like a double mount then it is normal practice to have a darker mount at the bottom to enhance your photos/pictures, it also gives a nice outline to each photo. Once you have selected the colour of your picture mount/s click on the "next" button to choose your frame. Make your selection following the instructions given. All multi aperture mounts and frames come with cord and fixings and can be hung either way.
- Once you have selected your frame click on the "next" tab to go to the "glazing" tab. Here you can select the type of glazing you require.
- Once you have selected your glazing click on the "next" button to go to the "extras" tab. Here you will be given the option to buy any "extras" you might need such as hooks for the wall. You can skip this step if there is nothing you need.
- Once you have completed all steps then you can add your order to the cart. Once your order is in the cart you do get the option to "edit this order". If you need to make any changes to your order then click on this link and you will be taken back to your order where you can make any changes you wish. Once you have made changes you can click on the "update cart" option to send your order back to the shopping cart.
- If you would like more than one of the same multi aperture frame then once you get to the checkout you will have the option to amend the total you require.
- During the checkout process you will have the option to collect from either of our locations in Bedford. or have your order sent by courier. You also have the option to have your order sent to any shipping address you choose which includes anywhere in the British Isles and some parts of Europe. To check out where we delivery to, our delivery charges and dispatch times go to our dispatch times and delivery information page where you will find all the details you need before you proceed to the checkout.
- Once you have gone through the shopping cart process and paid for your order all you need to to now is sit back and wait for your order to arrive. We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-3 working days from receipt of your order.